Dear Valued Customers; COVID-19
Mar 26, 2020
To Our Valued Clients and Neighbors,
As today’s news is being dominated by the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Tuffy Auto Service of Westerville & Grandview hope this message finds you safe and healthy. We wanted to let you know that our industry is deemed one that is essential business. As such, we take great pride in being here to serve and support everyone’s needs, especially those on the front lines of this fight. The health and safety of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us. Here at Tuffy, we have taken proactive measures and safeguards to ensure we are doing our part to fight this pandemic.
We felt it was important to let you know some of the extra safety precautions we are taking at our Westerville and Grandview locations.
· Every morning each employee has their temperature taken
· Mandating employees with any symptoms to remain at home and consult a health care provider
· Frequent hand washing both before and after the service of each vehicle
· Technicians wear disposable nitrile gloves and floor mats within all customer vehicles
· The use of disinfectants (both sprays and wipes) on all surfaces and commonly used areas as often as possible.
o On all touch points in every customer vehicle and within our facility
Also, for everyone’s safety and to adhere to social distancing:
· We have closed our lobby. We remain open for regular business utilizing our key-drop service and telephone payments.
· We are temporarily offering vehicle pick-up and drop-off so you don’t have to leave your home
o When you call our shop, please request this service. We will be prioritizing emergency services and will do our best to accommodate every request.
· If you have special requests, concerns or needs please contact us. We are in this together!
Having concerns about public interactions is normal given the current status of COVID-19. For more information as it relates to COVID-19, please visit the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
For customers that have a planned service appointment or those looking to schedule an appointment soon, please be reassured that the necessary precautions are being implemented to promote a safe and secure experience for all while we look forward to a return to normalcy.
We truly appreciate your business.
Your Friends at Tuffy
Westerville and Grandview